Aller au contenu

Strange Games On Nes

clebers

Messages recommandés

Which the ROMs alternative (pirates, conversions and hacks) that you they indicate (with link or site for

download) of the NES?

I am looking different ROMs, interesting pirates or conversions for this console.

Ex: The King of Fighter, Donkey Kong and etc, everything how much it is strange game for NES I am looking for :(

See ya friends.

Which the ROMs alternative (pirates, conversions and hacks) that you they indicate (with link or site for

download) of the NES?

I am looking different ROMs, interesting pirates or conversions for this console.

Ex: The King of Fighter, Donkey Kong and etc, everything how much it is strange game for NES I am looking for :)

See ya friends.

I own an old NES pirate console from Korea (I guess) called "Game Genius", with two cartridges : one with 1500 games (in fact, 15 games + 100 different hacks for each of them :( ), the other one is "Captain America". I've never tried wether they were NES-compatible or not :D

It would be interesting, indeed, to look for other hack/pirate/unofficial games for NES (and other consoles, actually :D).

(I guess this post should also be moved to the ENES section :gerbe:)