Aller au contenu

How To Burn Dracula X - Chi No Rondo?

Yuri102006

Messages recommandés

You might need to give way more details about what you rebuild the game from , how , etc.. since the cristal ball is curently out of order and we can't just guess your problem's origin.

hehe, I made the CD the following way:

Akumajou Dracula X-Chi no Rondo (J).cue

Track 01.wav

Track 02.iso

Track 03.wav

Track 21.wav

Track 22.iso

Another thing, when I try to open any of the two iso files with WinRAR, it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". Is that a reason why I can't play the CD?

Another thing, when I try to open any of the two iso files with WinRAR, it says "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". Is that a reason why I can't play the CD?

You cannot open iso files with WinRAR. WinRAR's purpose is to compress files and to open compressed files, but iso are not compressed files. ;)

Well the thing is that winrar is able to extract standard mode1/2048 iso images content just like other tools such as WinIso , UltraIso , etc... ;)

While Pce data tracks are mode1/2048 they're not using the same standard so there is nothing you can extract/browse with such tools.

What kind of rip is your Dracula X ?

Is that the proper Iso/Flac release i made here or one of those lossy bad dumps (iso/mp3 rips) ??

Are you using a standard cuesheet (like those you can find on my db) and not one of those customized ones i made years ago which use non standard pregap times (and are inaccurate) ?

How did you burn your CD ?

etc..