Aller au contenu

How To Burn Dracula X - Chi No Rondo?

Yuri102006

Messages recommandés

I just burned the one from pcengineit, i don´t know if the one on this site is the same (i am downloading it righ now) but i finally came with a working CD, this was the procedure in my case...

-Check the files, they must be with the correct name...

-If you have mp3 change them to WAV, they MUST be at 44100 khz.

-Put Fireburner and its *.dll in the same folder

-Put your *.cue and check it with notepad, usually it is correct.

-Burn your CD with all options by default plus "Writte 12" enabled

-It appears to only work on Session At Once

If you have errors make sure you did it on SAO, it worked only that way to me, if the wave files are not correct that will make errors too.

I did read and it finally work after 10 failed attemps but thanks for making da iso. :hm:  :)

Nice , so what were you doing wrong ?

That could be usefull for next people having similar issue if you report it.

I don´t know if the one on this site is the same

The one from here is a proper lossless rip and will work fine with Pc2e

The one at pcengine.it is a lossy bad dump with a screwed up TOC and it won't work with Pc2e since this emulator refuse crappy copy.

One final question...

The other site´s game had a short TRACK3.wav, the result was that all other audio tracks loaded 1 second after finishing during the game. so, will this site´s game work correctly?

If not, I ask for help to correct the audio if it needs some special fixing... thanks

so, will this site´s game work correctly?

Same answer as already mentionned above

The one from here is a proper lossless rip...

The one at pcengine.it is a lossy bad dump with a screwed up TOC....

So yes off course the rip from Emunova being exactly how the original CD is unlike the one from the other site it will work fine with a real system or any emulator able to play this title properly.

Modifié par Squaresoft74

• 2 semaines après...
Hmmm...It might be a problem with your download...It might be corrupted try re downloading it again... :D  ;)  :'(

Everything downloaded fine, but when I used the extractor, it said "flac isn't recognized as an internal or external command or file" or something like that. Is a problem from my computer?

it said "flac isn't recognized as an internal or external command or file" or something like that. Is a problem from my computer?

You're getting this error because "flac.exe" is not available.

Flac.exe is needed to unpack the flac files and is packed into Data.exe with the iso file(s)

Data.exe is the very first thing that is unpacked when you execute the .bat files.

Make sure everything from this file IS extracted and nothing prevent its extraction or keep the extracted files "in use" (antivirus or similar application running background).

• 3 semaines après...
Invité Rockman

Hi, i've created my own dracula x cd, i play it with magic engine 99 and it seems to work perfectly but sometimes the music sounds out of time, the voices dont sound and at the ending there is no music. I dont know if its the emulator or something else because i put my cd in a cd player and the music, sounds, and voices are perfect.

Please help me.

BTW... I am changing the BGMs and replacing them with Symphony of the Night, just for fun, obviously, even if i edit them to match the exact duration, it seems that I have a chance of never finish it correctly, is there a method to match the filesize along with the duration?

See U later...

Dracula X loads its music from hardcoded sectors , hence the fact that you must have the original TOC respected to have the music to properly play in game (what iso/mp3 rips won't allow since the TOC is not preserved with such rips)

As for changing the musics with Symphony of the night ones and have them to play fully and in a synch way ,yes that can be done and i did it once for fun.

Just make sure the disc layout with the new tracks fit on a 74min disc (including both data tracks).

Original CD is about 49mins so that let you way enough space if you want to update the audio tracks with longer ones.

When you're done with updating the audio tracks , get the TOC infos of the resulting CD.

Once you have the new TOC infos all you have to do is to hack Track02.iso and update the old audio tracks offsets references with the new ones.

If properly hacked , you'll get the new musics to play just fine.

Modifié par Squaresoft74

• 1 mois après...