Aller au contenu

Pc Engine +dracula X

Invité astrochimp

Messages recommandés

Invité astrochimp

hopefully you can understand my english. i downloaded the dracula X for the pc engine off this site and tried getting it to work in a couple of emulators, none of them worked. what do i have to do to get this working? i unzipped the rom, extracted the flac files and then recompressed it then dragged the rom to the emulator. it just sits at a black screen. can anyone help? i want to play this asap so either post a response or talk to me on aim: astronautchimp

thanks

Invité Guest
hopefully you edge understand my english. does I downloaded the

dracula X for the PC engine off this site and tried getting it to work

in A couple of emulators, none of them worked. what C I cuts to C to

get this working? I unzipped Romanian the, extracted the flac

files and then recompressed it then dragged the Romanian to the

emulator. it just sits At has black screen. edge anyone help?

I want to play this asap so either post has response gold talk

to me one aim: astronautchimp thanks

si tout va bien vous bord comprenez que mon anglais j'a téléchargé le Dracula X pour le moteur de PC outre de cet emplacement et a essayé de l'obtenir pour fonctionner dans les couples de A des émulateurs, aucun d'eux a travaillé quel C I coupe à C pour obtenir à ce fonctionnement ? J'ai ouvert le Roumain, ai extrait les dossiers de flac et puis recompressed les ai alors traîné le Roumain à l'émulateur. il se repose juste à a le bord noir n'importe qui d'écran aide ? Je veux jouer ceci aussitôt que possible ainsi l'un ou l'autre poteau a l'entretien d'or de réponse à moi un but : astronautchimp

It's normal, a drap & drop does not work. You have to mount the ISO on a virtual CD manager like Daemon Tools. I advise you to use Magic Engine to emulate the PC Engine, there is a configuration guide here (in french by the way).

;)