Aller au contenu

Site Des Systems Abondonee

Invité NPl

Messages recommandés

Pretty interisting indeed. ^^

Too bad the Amiga CD32 page is not available (error 404) :'(

Just a few remark : I really doubt the Spectrum 128K to be Swiss as it was built by Sinclair, which is an English company (Clive Sinclair was even annoblished). And next it's been bought by Amstrad, also an English company. ;)

Else, you should entitle the groups you made. I'm not sure but there are stuffes weird to me : Amiga 500 is a 16/32 system, not an 8 bits (maybe I badly read the page, but as the Amiga 500 is in the same group as the C64, which is an 8 bits system ;) )) whereas Amiga AGA and 3DO are full 32 bits systems. There are a few systems I know which are missing : Thomson TO8, Hector (i think the main model was the HE6), Matra Alice32 (France) for example and some East-Europe systems (the Mera Meritum or Unipolbrit systems). If I can get some infos about them, I can send them to you, if you're interested. Just to help. ;)

finally I would say thata photo and a short description of the computers would be a nice addition. ;)

For further info about Amiga games, there's a very good site : Hall of Light

Anyway, it's a nice but huge project. keep up the good work! ;)

Pretty interisting indeed. ^^

Too bad the Amiga CD32 page is not available (error 404) :'(

Just a few remark : I really doubt the Spectrum 128K to be Swiss as it was built by Sinclair, which is an English company (Clive Sinclair was even annoblished). And next it's been bought by Amstrad, also an English company. ;)

Else, you should entitle the groups you made. I'm not sure but there are stuffes weird to me : Amiga 500 is a 16/32 system, not an 8 bits (maybe I badly read the page, but as the Amiga 500 is in the same group as the C64, which is an 8 bits system ;) )) whereas Amiga AGA and 3DO are full 32 bits systems. There are a few systems I know which are missing : Thomson TO8, Hector (i think the main model was the HE6), Matra Alice32 (France) for example and some East-Europe systems (the Mera Meritum or Unipolbrit systems). If I can get some infos about them, I can send them to you, if you're interested. Just to help. ;)

finally I would say thata photo and a short description of the computers would be a nice addition. ;)

For further info about Amiga games, there's a very good site : Hall of Light

Anyway, it's a nice but huge project. keep up the good work! ;)

thnx for all those informations man ;)

as for the Amstrad & Spectrum, i wasnt sure where they are made... the Amiga CD32 page aint added ! *fixin lol* ;))

the third group is about mostly 8bit systems. like X68000 or FM Town wich are not 8-bit but made before '89. i better change the name of groups like 8 & 16 bits for the third list and the second is 16 & 32 (where is AGA & 3DO)...but now im lookin all that stuff im thinkin to put them separetly (under 8, 8, 16, 32 and 64 until 2000)... i'll need help on that ;)

and the pictures... well im workin on. my plan is to put pictures for 2 or 3 games for each system. the <- signs is for systems that i havent find screenshots yet, but its an easy job so its no problem.

later.

I can confirm you that Amstrad and Sinclair are english companies. ^^

I don't know whether is is a practical solution to split by generations... Maybe by date? I would consider : prior to 1984 (the great krack with the disappearance of many 8 bits actors : Coleco, Dragon32, Sinclair, Bally Astrocade, Philips/Magnavox... , the appearance of the 16/32 bits computers in early 1985 and the climax of Amstrad) , 1984 -> 1994 (the lowering of the 16 bits consoles and the collapse of the 16/32 computers generation and the raising of the PC in the families) and after 1994. 1984 and 1994 are definitely "key dates" to me ;) That's just a suggestion ;) or maybe a classification by brands names?

For the pics, if you care about copyrights, I've got few machines, not in a perfect state, but I can do some photos of them, if you're interested. ;) That's not a problem, as I anyway have to make some for my own future website. I think pictures of the machines should be included, if you have the patience to search for them and to ask permissions to use them. I have : a Megadrive (maybe with the Master System Convertor, I don't remember), a S-NES, an Amiga 500, a Thomson TO7, a Spectrum 2+ (128Ko). for the PC (I didn't check if you integrated it), I have an old 486 SX 25 Packard Bel and a broken Compaq Armada 486SX25 Color.

A short description of the machine would be welcomed, as those who owned those machines generally appreciate to read about them (well that's my case ;) ) and those curious enough to search for unknown treasures would most probably like to know a bit about the machines (that's also my case ;) ). But it's indeed a really big task!

For the X68000, I might be wrong, but I think it was released in 1991 or 1992 (Akumajou Dracula for this system was relased in 1993 if my memory doesn't fail me). And I think the FM Town was released in 1991 or 1992. I could hardly believe it was released before 1989, as it includes a CD Rom device... But once again, I might be wrong, as I poorly know these systems.

if anyone can help me contact me with consoles info on icq: 192070550

X68000 is released 88 or 89 and its 100%

yes i do have copyrights for gamepics ^^ and that includes picture of consoles. as for the infos about the consoles, well... help! ;)))

and the arrangement, well i think its ok to put like this:

- more than 32-bits

- 32-bit systems (1987-1995)

- 16-bit Systems 1985-1993/4 (HH 8bits)

- 8-bit Systems 1983/4-1990

- Systems released 1980-1984

- Systems released in the '70

but i need a bit infos... ima work on it tonight if the arrangement is ok ;)