Aller au contenu

GlideHQ - texture enhancements module for Glide64

Benjamin Siskoo

Messages recommandés

Gonetz et Koolsmoky ont sorti une nouvelle version du plugin vidéo pour émulateur Nintendo 64, appelé GlideHQ. La principale nouveauté concerne l'utilisation de filtre pour améliorer les graphismes (ne fonctionne qu'en plein écran).

- Emuxhaven - GlideHQ

- Emutalk - GlideHQ

Mise à jour du plugin :

Hi guys,

Hope you enjoy the new filtering module that Gonetz and I have been working on. I really appreciate Gonetz for making this happen in his busy time. Please bear with us as we had sparse time to get everything in working order. The source code is there for you to play with. I know the coding is not on par after so much late night caffeine boosts. So if you have suggestions or modifications, please feel free to post them. Yes, I'm relying on you, mudlord.

I must also thank a great friend of mine, Daniel Borca, for providing the texture compression sources, Rice, Maxim Stepin (hq2x, hq4x), and Derek Liauw Kie Fa (2xSaI) for the filtering sources. The filtering code in GlideHQ is a modified version largely based on Rice's.

And yes, there is a new Glide3x avialable. Thanks for the tip, gab.

Edit: As suggested I've included all the files needed in GideHQ_bin_02.zip. Just unzip it to the Plugin folder and you are set to go.

Edit: Posting GideHQ_bin_03.zip and GideHQ_src_03.zip. Unzip GideHQ_bin_03.zip to the Plugin folder and you are set to go. I've added memory cache to cache filtered textures. Once a texture is filtered it will stay in the cache and be used until you exit emulation. For now only memory cache. In the Glide64 configuration dialog, open “Texture enhancement” and tick "Cache texture to system memory".

Thanks for all the feedbacks. I need to run now, but I'll answer them asap. Please keep them coming in.

http://www.emuxhaven.net/forums/showpost.p...amp;postcount=4

Mise à jour du GlidHQ bin 04 par Koolsmoky.

Posting GlideHQ_bin_04.zip and GlideHQ_src_04.zip. I've restricted memory cache to 128Mbytes. It will grow till it reaches 128mb and swap out old texture cache. The memory cache will be dumped to disk when you stop emulation and loaded when started. A "*.dat" file will be created for each game under .\Plugin\cache\. For now they will be saved uncompressed.

GlideHQ bin 04