Author(s): Anders Granlund (upto version 0.3) - A600 (v0.4)
Homepage: http://w1.243.telia.com/~u24315537/ (upto version 0.3)
Download: Sarien v0.4
Release Notes: - Compiled with the latest source code available on sourceforge.
- Changed the layout of the keys in the virtual keyboard reason why now more express can be written.
- If one stays pressed the left button is written in capital letters.
- the cursor in the virtual keyboard is less sensitive.
- the file sarien.ini is read and games as King's Quest IV is playable now.
- If some game is not including in sarien.ini is in screen crc so that it is possible to be added sarien.ini.
- When we finished to a game with the option quit of the menu of the game reset the GP32.
- Some games need to have activated or completely deactivated sound because otherwise they hang (intro of the Police Quest or a scene near the principle of the Black Cauldron). Now completely it is deactivated reason why they are playable.
- Multiple savegames (up to 12). The files are recorded in the directory of the game with the name savegame.00.. savegame.01, etc
Sarien is an interpreter for running old Sierra AGI adventure games. It is ported from the PC version found here
je tire ca du site : http://www.gp32emu.com/
dans la rubrique port sarien je ne sais pas si ca marche car avec mon 56 k j'ai du mal a tout essayer
voila si vous avez essayer donnez moi des news