Aller au contenu

Liste De Jeux Non Dumpés

Kékidi

Messages recommandés

Bon, je suis peut-être à la rue mais comme j'ai complètement zappé la création du nouveau site eNes. (Pas de ma faute, plus de PC). J'aimerais savoir comment z'avez fait la liste de ces fameux jeux non-dumpés. En fait je me pose une question. Dans le goodtool je ne vois pas de dump de Legend of Zelda version européenne ou française. Il n'y a que des (U). En plus je n'ai vu aucune rom de ce Zelda en version européenne. Il y a bien des Zelda en Français mais ce sont des traductions de la rom US. Et puis je ne vois aucun bon dump de Zelda ou Zelda 2 sur Nes.

Alors Legend of Zelda est-il correctement dumpé ou pas?

• Réponses 70
  • Créé
  • Dernière réponse

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Meilleurs contributeurs dans ce sujet

Images postées

Hello everyone! Congratulations to this project! I really hope you can succeed with this task. I'll support you as good as I can.

Il semblerait que tu aies un jeu non dumpé (à part Maniac Mansion parce qu'on l'a déjà, pas la peine de le compter) :

- Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles 2: The Arcade Game (EU)

I have written this @ the romshare-board. Your list was obviously taken from Sardius. But it is outdated a lot now. Many games of the list have already been dumped/redumped and this causes some confusion and will maybe also lead to people sending carts that are already dumped.( Not that a redump isn't usefull, but not the real purpose of this project :)

The Turtles-game is already dumped. In goodnes:

Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles II - The Arcade Game (E) [!]

But dj_fouf has 2 undumped carts not in the list!

Mission: Impossible (NES-U4-FRA/FRA)

Monopoly (NES-6B-FRA/FRA)

Here's the undumped-list from Sardius after chucking out the games already dumped:

[European games]

Addams Family, The - Multilanguage

Hunt for Red October - French

Jungle Book, The - Livre de la Jungle - Spanish

Lion King, The - El Rey Leon - Spanish

Maniac Mansion - German

Maniac Mansion - French (already dumped now)

Maniac Mansion - Spanish (not in your list)

Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing - Multilanguage

Prince of Persia - French

Prince of Persia - German

Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants - French

Dragon Warrior - Revision 3 (?) - Contains the text "Leather Shield" and "Iron Shield" rather than "Small" and "Large" (Nintendo/Enix)

[other]

Family Trainer - Fuuun!! Takeshi Jou 2 (J) (Redump needed)

Game Action Replay (STD) - Cannot be safely dumped

[games from unlicensed companies]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wisdom-Tree Games (This company produced unlicensed "bible"-games)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible Adventures - Version 1.4

Bible Adventures - Version 5.0

Bible Adventures - Version 6.0

Bible Buffet - Version 5.0

Exodus - Version 5.0

Exodus - Version 6.0

Joshua - Version 6.0 (v6.0 in title screen)(Redump required)

King of Kings, The - Version 6.0

Spiritual Warfare - Version 5.0

Spiritual Warfare - Version 5.1

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HES Games - Australian Releases

4-in-1 Mindblower Pak - MathQuiz, Jackpot, Arctic Adventure,and Galactic Crusader

Adventure Pak

Arctic Adventure

Galactic Crusader

Gauntlet

Jackpot

MathQuiz

Maxi 15 - Includes Blackjack and Death Race

Pac-Man

RBI Baseball ??? --> Mistake by Sardius? The game came from Tengen, no info about a HES-version

May or may not have been released:

20-in-1

Blackjack

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Krazy Kreatures

Solitaire

Stack 'em

Tiles of Fate

Twin Eagle

Venice Beach Volleyball

Sachen Games

Chinese Checkers

Chinese Kung Fu

Dancing Blocks

Hell Fighter

Locksmith

Lucky Bingo

Master Chu

Millionaire

Penguin & Seal

Pipe V

Poker 1

Sidewinder

Silent Assault (dumped?)

Strategist

I wouldn't include the prototype-games or maybe put them in a seperate section because they aren't real undumped games and can't be treated like this. No one knows if a proto really exists and where it could be. Protos just pop out somewhere automatically and get eventually dumped. You can't "force" their dumping.

Well, the above list is "cleaned" now, but not complete. The 2 games from dj_fouf (see above) should be added and I can also confirm these games (searched in old magazines and found screenshots of them):

Elite (G)

Pirates (G)

Monopoly (G)

Shadowgate (G)

Maybe french versions of Elite and Pirates exist, too? I don't know, but maybe someone has these. And also an italian Maniac Mansion "might" be possible. And maybe more.

Modifié par BigFred

Well, goodnes has been updated a while back. Not all games are in the current version. For instance Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles - Tournament Fighters (E). Cowering hasn't marked all the australian games with (A). One example:

Duck Maze (HES) [!].

Many unlicensed games have no country-information.

I took another look at my list and realized a lot more if not to say most of the games from the HES-section are obviously already dumped. Problem is that HES is not in the copyright texts so I can't 100% say it's the game that's meant. Some games are released by Tengen or by AES etc. as it seems. Venice Beach Volleyball, Tiles of Fate etc etc are all dumped. The only games where I coulnd't find a dump of are:

4-in-1

Adventure Pak

Arctic Adventure

Jackpot

MathQuiz

Stack 'em

maybe 20-in-1 (don't have the pirate in goodnes to test)

Oh, btw: I did a mistake: Elite (E) in goodnes is Mulit 3 already (eng-ger-fra). Sorry :)

I'll try to find out more about the australian HES-games, but it seems most are dumped.

So i just added to the list

Elite (G)

Pirates (G)

Monopoly (G)

Shadowgate (G)

Mission Impossible (F)

Monopoly (F)

Family Trainer - Fuuun!! Takeshi Jou 2 (J)

Maniac Mansion (S)

Modifié par The Jedi

Ok, you can remove Elite again (see above)

But I have more to announce. Just went to nesworld.com and they have a section with a few non-engish european games (not complete). These are in the list but not dumped:

F-15 Strike Eagle DUTCH / ENGLISH / FRENCH

F-15 Strike Eagle FINNISH / SWEDISH / DANISH

Fantastic Adventures of Dizzy CODEMASTERS ENGLISH / FRENCH / GERMAN

Robin Hood SPANISH

Didn't somone here have the F-15 game? If so it should be the first version. only the game options-screen is supposed to have non-english language. Fantastic Dizzy is from Codemasters, not like the current dumps from the unlicensed company Camerica. Screenshot of the game attached. Robin Hood spanish and german? Anyone with the french version to check?

Dans la liste fournie par SolidSnake & BigFred, je vois que legend of Zelda semble dumpé. On peut y lire:

Legend of Zelda, The (E)

Mais on ne sait pas si il est correctement dumpé. La liste donne l'ensemble des jeux qui ont un *clean* dump. J'ai beau cherché sur le net, je ne trouve pas cette fameuse rom.

In the list ( http://www.gbadat.altervista.org/dl-dat.htm ), why there are not the initials : (F), (G) .... We can see (E), (U) and (J), but not (F), (G)... Thus, we can see lines where the game is repeated several times:

¬Legend of Zelda, The (E)...¬Legend of Zelda, The (E).nes¬ccf919ec¬131088

What does mean this repeatition?

Our NES-dat is NOT FINISHED yet. A lot of unlisensed and non-english games are still missing and a few crcs are still incorrect. It's only a beta-release till now. (Same applies to the Genesis-dat)

Btw:

This game definitely needs a redump:

Bikkuri! Nekketsu Shinkiroku (J)

(some graphics are hacked - seems all roms were dumped from pirates)

Found a very interesting site which contains a lot of serials of NES-games and other consoles. Some of the serials for games we are hunting for:

El Rey leon NES-KL-ESP

Prince of Persia NES-PA-FRG/FRG + NES-PA-NOE/FRG

Pirates NES-8U-NOE/FRG

Simpsons NES-Q5-FRA

Shadowgate NES-3S-NOE/FRG

F-15 Strike Eagle NES-8F-SCN/SWE

Duck Tales 2 NES-DL-FRA/FRA

This prooves for instance Duck Tales 2. And I found other undumped ones:

Darkwing Duck (G) NES-DZ-NOE/FRG

Miracle Piano Teaching System, The (G) NES-9M-NOE/FRG

Modifié par BigFred

• 2 semaines après...

I'll add these games.

Sadly my NES isn't working for now :/ i tried to clean it but the LED still flicks so i can't play to any game ... need to find another NES or try on Julio's NES (which is working hopefully).

For the moment i can't verify is the Simpsons (bart vs space mutants) from $yrus is in french or german.

According to the serial number it should be in german ...

One question: Did you ever verify the game is in french? I found a undumped eur list from Sardius (not the undumped.txt from the dumping project-section, but undumpedeu.txt which was made 11/10/01, some time after the other list) and found this entry:

Only version that exists, and has been dumped

These are PAL games that have been dumped, and according to millert's list, the

only version made is the one that is listed beside each title. If you know of

another version of any of these games, tell me, and I'll transfer the game's

name to the list above.

Hunt for Red October, The (A la poursuite de l'Octobre Rouge) (NES-7H-FRA) (^^

btw: Are the pictures in the new section from the second dumper-unit? Is it finished now?

Modifié par BigFred

Are the pictures in the new section from the second dumper-unit? Is it finished now?

Yes it is the second dumper, if jeandubois thinks the first one is enough good looking, we can add pictures too.

According to him (again), tests were successfull and he should send it to me tomorrow. Now work on the MMC wait for us ... ^^

Yes it is the second dumper, if jeandubois thinks the first one is enough good looking, we can add pictures too.

According to him (again), tests were successfull and he should send it to me tomorrow. Now work on the MMC wait for us ... :D

All tests are OK.

With spaghetto 2

I have made the dump of donkey 3 with the second dumper and the game is good.

I have killed the kong in the 3 first level :)

This game have no mapper but he use same pin of MMC cartridge.

I send the second dumper tomorrow :)

And if Jedi want, he can show all picture he want of spaghetto 1.

But it is not a top model -_-

Next Mission => MMC control ^^

I want to say something about Sardius' undumped list again you used for reference on undumped games. As you saw with Hunt for Red october it appears it's not certain they mean that a game contains the specific language but they rather were interested in a dump of the cart from that country bacause the serials differ and a few on the list have unique non-english names like Livre de la jungle, el rey leon etc. and they were interested to find out if these releases differ from the available (E) dumps. A little quote from the undumpedeur.txt:

Dumped, but with several versions

Okay, here's where it gets icky. As you may or may not know, several PAL games

were released in more than one country. Depending on the country, the games may exist as an A version, a B version, or both. And this completely sucks, because

neither I nor anyone else has any idea if dump-worthy differences exist between

any given game's different releases. Like, is there a difference, say, between

a NOE release and a FRG release? And (more likely) is there a difference

between an A version and a B version of a game? It is a mystery...

And among many others these games are found in this section:

Jungle Book, The

Lion King, The

Simpsons, The: Bart vs. the Space Mutants

So they did not know for sure if there are any versions that differ from the (E)-dumps we have. The serials of these 3 that I found for the spanish and/or french releases don't indicate these are translated. In most cases the serial is like .../FRA for instance when a game is translated. Maybe not always but almost. I assume that none of these 3 have been translated to other languages than english. Does Jungle Book even have text that needed translating?

As I wrote in an earlier post the list was newer than the undumped.txt. And here you don't find any word anymore on french, spanish or whatever. As they write themselves they don't know where the differences are IF there are any.

Modifié par BigFred

• 3 semaines après...

hello :)

m'en voulez pas je vais continuer en français pour faire plus vite

je sais pas si la liste des NES non dumpées est à jour sur votre site mais je pense que j'ai quelques jeux qui pourraient combler notamment les sorties françaises (cf ma liste mais il faudrait que je la mette à jour) et également des connaissances avec une base de jeux assez solides pour qu'on fasse avancer le scmilblick si besoin.

je suis preneur d'info sur les sorties européennes (un vrai calvaire) et si ça peut aider un peu à faire avancer le projet et à sauvegarder le patrimoine NES je serais heureux de confier quelques cartouches à un dumpeur (sur paris ?)

malheureusement je précise pas dans ma liste, et sous "européenne" sont rangées les cartouches FR / NL / UK / DE / ESP / NOE....

je repasse sous peu pour voir ce qu'il en est a++ :merlin:

Modifié par tam

hello :)

m'en voulez pas je vais continuer en français pour faire plus vite

je sais pas si la liste des NES non dumpées est à jour sur votre site mais je pense que j'ai quelques jeux qui pourraient combler notamment les sorties françaises (cf ma liste mais il faudrait que je la mette à jour) et également des connaissances avec une base de jeux assez solides pour qu'on fasse avancer le scmilblick si besoin.

je suis preneur d'info sur les sorties européennes (un vrai calvaire) et si ça peut aider un peu à faire avancer le projet et à sauvegarder le patrimoine NES je serais heureux de confier quelques cartouches à un dumpeur (sur paris ?)

malheureusement je précise pas dans ma liste, et sous "européenne" sont rangées les cartouches FR / NL / UK / DE / ESP / NOE....

je repasse sous peu pour voir ce qu'il en est a++ :merlin:

Salut et bienvenue à toi.

Je suis super content que tu passes nous voir car j'avais repéré ta page sur le net et j'attendais de finir certains trucs sur le dumpeur avant d'essayer de te contacter.

Si tu as un peu parcouru le site, tu dois savoir qu'on a tout fait nous même, et que certaines choses nous manquent.

Aujourd'hui, on est pas encore capable de tout dumper. Il nous faut développer encore un peu le soft de dump.

Du coup, on attend d'être en mesure de dumper environ 80% des cartouches avant de contacter les gens, histoire de ne pas leur mobiliser leur cartouche trop longtemps.

Aujourd'hui, on en gère environ 45%.

J'espère que d'ici noël, nous aurons atteint notre objectif des 80%.

En tout cas, c'est super sympa de proposer tes cartouches pour contribuer à la sauvegarde de tous les jeux. Pour rappel, aucun mal n'est fait à tes cartouches, tu les retrouveras dans le même état que lors de l'envoi.

Je vais laisser Jedi et BigFred voir avec toi quelles sont les cartouches que tu possèdes et qui ont besoin d'être sauvées.

J'espère qu'un jour, tu pourras jouer à tous tes jeux aussi sur l'ordi.

Merci, et à bientôt.